Brian joined Runway Growth Capital in 2018 as a managing director and head of West Coast Origination.
Prior to Runway, Brian was a Managing Director with Hercules Capital, a venture lending BDC, where he originated, executed and managed new investment opportunities in technology and industrial technology companies. Brian has over 20 years of experience working with VCs, start-ups and public companies as an investor and investment banker. Brian previously held senior positions within the technology investment banking groups of Robert W. Baird & Co., Wedbush Securities and Thomas Weisel Partners, where he originated and executed private and public equity and debt capital raises and advised on M&A transactions. He began his career as an environmental process engineer with TE Connectivity.
Brian graduated with a master’s in business administration from Cornell University and earned a B.S. in chemical engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
- Joined Runway in 2018 as managing director
- Previously: Managing Director at Hercules Capital
- Previously: Robert W. Baird & Co., Wedbush Securities, and Thomas Weisel Partners
- Previously: Environmental Process Engineer at TE Connectivity
- MBA from Cornell University; B.S. from Pennsylvania State University