Managing Director, Technology
Andy joined Runway Growth Capital in 2021 as Managing Director, Technology.
Andy has been lending to venture-backed startups for over 20 years. Prior to Runway, he led the West Coast Technology Originations group for Pacific Western Bank and held senior lending roles with its predecessor, Square 1 Bank (which he joined in 2008 before it went public in 2014 for ~$500 million and was subsequently acquired in 2015 for ~$800 million). Before that, Andy worked with Escalate Capital Partners (then a $200 million venture debt fund lending to expansion and late stage companies) and Comerica Bank’s Technology and Life Sciences group (the primary competitor to Silicon Valley Bank in the early 2000’s).
He graduated from the University of Arizona with a B.S. in Business Administration.
- Joined Runway in 2021 as Managing Director, Technology
- Previously: Managing Director, Pacific Western Bank
- Previously: Associate, Escalate Capital Partners
- Previously: Commerical Banking Officer, Comerica Bank
- B.S. from the University of Arizona